Please accept this letter as I appeal to your good insurance companys decision to reconsider the coverage for in vitro fertilization or zygote intra fallopian transfer. I do believe that the previous decision is based on specific conditions which your company believes to hinder the success of the aforementioned procedure. However, I must emphasize that these medical reasons have already been attended to and will no longer significantly affect the results of the IVF procedure.
   
Please be informed that my husband was diagnosed with a scar tissue so the sperm must be aspirated and a urologist has confirmed this finding through an exploratory surgery. I, on the other hand, have undergone laparoscopy to check for endometriosis and the result was negative, suggesting the normal growth of the endometrial tissues. However, it was found that my ovary had cysts that were eventually surgically removed. Furthermore, an initial IVF procedure was executed months ago but has failed, and the attending physician has cited no exact reasons that will account for the failure. Hence, I decided to perform my own research by seeking the assistance of an endocrinologist to request a complete thyroid count and antibody test. Results from T3labs have shown that my thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) was overworking and might have been the causality of the failure of the first IVF attempt. At present, I am currently being treated for hyperthyroidism and continuous regulation of haemodynamic values.
   
Based on the abovementioned information, I, the patient, am asking that you reconsider your previous decision and permit the full coverage of the in vitro fertilization or zygote intra fallopian transfer. The cited improvements on the condition of both parties are deemed to pave the way for the success of the second IVF procedure. My partner and I are looking forward to hearing a response from you.

0 коммент.:

Отправить комментарий